Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Seven Seeds

Recommended by my friend, but when we went there, the place was very full! Then the next week, I tried to go there with my sister, and apparently the place is always full. But we got sit even we're sharing with others, we dont mind. The menu just only got limited breakfast dishes, less than 10 if I could remember. And the craziest thing is, Ive tried all of them. So it is like very simple cafe, provides one of the best coffee in Melbourne. I really like to go there, and having been there for Friday brunch since 2-3 months ago. Really near to Melbourne Uni =)

Seven Seeds
114 Berkeley St
Carlton, 3053
www.sevenseeds.com.au
(03) 9347 8664

Place (8/10)
Quite big, bike friendly, and always full. But a lil bit hard to find.

Services (8/10)

Food (6.5/10)
  • Goats cheese sandwich (3/10) 
 Sorry, but this one is the worst. The sandwich was really dry, the cheese are not tasty enough. Really not recommended.
  •  Omelette sandwich (6.5)
Its okay, just an average omelette sandwich, nothing special on it.
  •  Baked beans toast (6.5)
Again, an average one. Nothing special.
  •  Andrews ham and cheese sandwich (7.5/10)
This one is good. I like it, but not much, but better than others.
  •  French toast brioche with mascarpones, crumbs, raisins, and orange syrup (9.5/10)

  















This is really best of the best! I should say I dont know what happen to other dishes but this one is way much much much better than others! Highly recommended.


Drinks (9.5/10)
Coffee is really awesome. Smooth and mild. Mocha is just good.

Overall (7/10)
I would definitely back, well always there on Friday having brunch (you will see me there around 12, lol). But yeah, as I said, nothing better than just having a coffee and french toast brioche. Dont try any other else than those two.


Seven Seeds on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment